Choosing a Clinic with the very best cross-infection prevention and hygiene controls is an important factor when it comes to dental treatment at home, but especially overseas. The best Clinics will provide you with full information about their sterilization methods and procedures and will be able to demonstrate the use of appropriate sterilizing equipment, training, materials and protocols.
Dazzle Dental Makeovers uses the highest level of sterilization and safety regime known as the Tier Sterilization Protocol. These procedures are rigidly followed for all non-disposable dental and medical instruments used in all our procedures.
Our Clinic has been certified by UK Bureau of Certifications Limited with ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System, ISO 45001:2016 – Management System Standard for Occupational Health and Safety and ISO 14001:2015 – Environment Management System.
- All the dental instruments, surgical and non-surgical, are scrubbed thoroughly with swabs to remove any attached debris.
- The instruments are then immersed in a Sterilization solution for 45 minutes for standard disinfection.
- Concentrated cold sterilizer for heat-sensitive and heat-resistant instruments.
- Complete anti-viral action (including Hepatitis B, HIV, Polio, Vaccina and Rota)
- 100% antibacterial action (including MSRA, EHEC, Helicobacteria pylori) and fungicidal tuberculocidal and sporicidal activity.
- Complete protection against corrosion; our chosen solution has in-built rust inhibitors.
- Easy preparation: no activator required means no human error in preparing the solution.
An autoclave is a sterilization device that uses high temperatures and pressures to immerse dental instruments in high-pressure saturated steam. We use the best dental autoclaves that generate temperatures of 270 degrees for up to 30 minutes.
Once swabbed, liquid sterilized and steam autoclaved the dental instruments are placed in sterilized packages and stored until required. We store all our sterilized dental instruments in a UV (Ultraviolet) chamber. This maintains a completely sterile environment which is only broken when we open the sealed packets in front of our patients at the start of every new procedure.
We know that some people worry about disease and infection when traveling abroad for dental procedures like implants, crowns, false teeth, root canals and more. It’s also vitally important if you visit a dentist in your own country. At Dazzle Dental Makeovers, we pride ourselves in showing you how we go the extra mile to ensure your health and safety – we go further than some dental clinics in your own country.